The Belarusian Railway has presented a new mobile app powered by a mobile platform subsystem operating as part of the computerized system for digital process flow in freight transportation.
The mobile app was developed by Information Protection Centre of the Belarusian Railway for notification of users. All the participants involved in rail freight operations can now use digital technologies to have their freight transported using legally binding electronic documents.
The mobile app allows users to view, sign, and authorize digital documents on mobile devices running Android 5.0 and above.
Depending on the user’s role in freight transportation process, current tasks, technical capabilities of the mobile device, they can mix and match the functions of the app.
The users can find on-line manual for the IT tool on www.isc.by. The Belarusian Railway clients can use the app for free.Read more…
- The Belarusian Railway will continue implement digital technologies as from 10 Desember
- 6 Dec|Corporate News
- The Belarusian delegation took part in the range of meetings in Shanghai (PRC)
- 12 Nov|Corporate News
- Representatives of the Belarusian Railway will take part in the 69th meeting of the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States
- 17 Oct|Corporate News
- RZD Logistics and the Belarusian Railway agreed to cooperate on the development of transit services
- 12 Oct|Corporate News
- Tashkent hosts first meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) railway administration heads
- 24 Sep|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will take part in the International conference
- 7 Sep|Corporate News