March 18-19, 2019 International railway congress “One world. One rail.“ will held in the Austrian capital Vienna.
Taking part in the meeting were administration of international railway organizations, Austrian Ministry of transport, business leaders and experts, suppliers and clients.
The congress is devoted to the issues of improving the efficiency of international freight and passenger rail traffic including digital technologies, using and developing the transit potential of existing international transport corridors in East—West—East direction.
The Head of the Belarusian Railway will hold the speech “One Belt, One Road. Improving international connectivity and cooperation.
The Belarusian Railway has been working to develop container transportation in East—West direction. In 2018, the Belarusian Railway transported 387, 3 th TEU containers in West—East—West direction (1,3 more than in 2017) .Read more…
- The Belarusian Railway implemented a new container train
- 6 Mar|Corporate News
- Preparations for the 2nd European Games are under the way
- 26 Feb|Corporate News
- Bilateral talks will take place in Riga
- 15 Feb|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway put into service 28 additional trains
- 8 Feb|Passenger News
- Business meeting of railway administration heads — members of the UTLC ERA project was held in Moscow
- 1 Feb|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway approves plan of international cooperation in 2019
- 24 Jan|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway offers mobile app for digital freight transportation
- 10 Jan|Freight Forwarder News