Representatives of Belarusian Railway will take part in meeting of the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States
The 70th meeting of the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States will take place in Helsinki (Republic of Finland) in 14—15 of May.
Vladimir Morozov, the Head of Belarusian Railway, is to lead the delegation.
The representatives of the railway management from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine are expected to attend the meeting in Helsinki. The heads of railway administrations of Bulgaria, Georgia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania also take part in the Council's work. The railway administration of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the International Confederation of Trade Unions of Railwaymen and Transport Builders have observer status on the Council.
The meeting will chaired by Oleg Belozerov, the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of OJSC Russian Railways.Read more…
- Vladimir Morozov, Head of Belarusian Railway signed a loan agreement in Beiging
- 26 Apr|Corporate News
- Belarusian Railway will transport freight from Vietnam to Belarus
- 11 Apr|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will take part in International railway congress in Vienna
- 18 Mar|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway implemented a new container train
- 6 Mar|Corporate News
- Preparations for the 2nd European Games are under the way
- 26 Feb|Corporate News
- Bilateral talks will take place in Riga
- 15 Feb|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway put into service 28 additional trains
- 8 Feb|Passenger News